Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not Guilty

Have you ever felt guilty for having a good day?  Today, I honestly felt a bit guilty, and it has been bothering me.  We are looking at another big snowstorm, and the cold is getting to me, but I enjoyed my day. 

I think that when things are not going as expected, or when something stressful is thrown in the mix that we all "expect" for it to be awful.  Yes, it can be tiring, an make you think on your feet, but it doesn't have to be a bad thing!!

Sometimes when things get mixed up a little, it gives you a sense of satisfaction to rise to the challenge....that happened today so, maybe I should plead NOT guilty because really, today was good.

1 comment:

  1. joy is sort of an internal thing anyway. You deserve a good day even in the storm (so to speak). Love ya

    ReplyDelete